Oct 22, 2007

Quick post

Sorry guys, but I've been very tired these past couple of days, so I haven't taken any pictures. Just a quick recap of the past couple of days. Sat. we just chilled, we took Alan's 94 year old Aunt out to lunch. She is such a neat woman. She is mentaly clear as a bell, and physically she is not to bad either. She still drives, and plays cards with her friends. Sunday, we went to the park and played, then went to dinner with a great friend who adores Max. And today we had Speech threapy. Thats about it. Max has been doing great. We work on some therapy at home everyday, to include streaches, and playing with special toys (big workout ball, jack in the box, and blocks). This upcoming week not much is going on. He has Physical therapy on Friday, where he will be cast for a brace, for his right foot. It will be simple, and plastic, not the big clunky things that children (and adults) had 20 years ago.

Well, I will try to post tomorrow with some pictures. Hugs.

No comments: