Ok, I saw this article on "goodyblog" (www.goodyblog.com) a blog for parents, who do articles, reviews on toys, and just all sorts of neat stuff. Here was a recent one I just had to repost!!
" I've been baffled by the rash of recent stories about young kids being caught by the police while behind the wheel. This latest story out of Tennessee finds a 12-year-old speeding through a residential neighborhood at 70mph with his 6-year-old brother (not wearing a seatbelt) in the passenger seat. I don't even know these kids, and half my hair just turned white.
In Lousiana just earlier this month, an 11-year-old drove a sports utility vehicle on the highway, and led cops on a 100+mph high-speed chase ending up at his mom's place of work, Burger King. Where was he coming from? Dropping his dad off at a doctor's appointment. In Alabama in July, an 11-year-old girl flipped the car she was driving, after leading cops on another high-speed chase. The twist to her story? She was drunk."
CRAZY HU??????
Max isn't aloud to drive until he is 25!! :-)
Oct 27, 2007
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
sorry chelsie, but this is old news, your grandfather at the age of 4 drove his uncles new model T into the house, and that was way before drive thrus, hehehe. so its in the jeans the guys in this family just gotta try out the wheels.... mommie dearest
I am so far behind on commenting! Love the pictures of Max, expecially the one of him resting his head on his arm wearing the tan colored sweater. Sounds like he has been one busy boy! DD and DB have a table similar to his. They play with all the time! Great pictures! Oh, ECI finally came out. They plan to do a speech evaluation on their next visit.
Post a Comment