Oct 23, 2007

Pictures from the day

Here are some pictures. I think they are SO CUTE!!! I just love my boys. I also love this sweater Max has on. It has a little owl on it.... cause you know the Wise boys (for those who don't know, Wise is Max's and Alans last name) they are crazy about owls. You can really tell in these photo's how much Max LOVES his daddy! ENJOY!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics chels,,, mommie dearest

Sinthea said...

Max is soooo handsome! What a doll! and I love his goofing with daddy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsie,
Everytime I see the pics, I have NEW favorites. I don't think Max could take a bad pic if he tried!
Anyway, I now have a new BIG picture of him in my office. (The close-up of him with his face resting on his arm.) LOVE IT!! Dying to see him again. Why don't you come to Grandpa's with your mom and dad the next time they come? They usually do on Saturdays. Love you all!

Aunt Marti
email: martis052@hotmail.com