Oct 26, 2007

A day in Max's eyes.

"I woke up this morning, very well rested, I was so happy, and ready for the day. I ate a banana, and a fried egg at my very own table. Mommie even sat down at my table to eat her breakfast. I got a huge kick out of that! We took Owwweee Dog for a walk around the block. Then we went for my physical therapy. They made me take my shoes, socks and pants off, then put me in a chair. I didn't really mind, until this lady started getting my foot all wet (for the casting), then I had to be distracted with some animal crackers. That made it better. But then she started doing my other foot (he now has to have a brace on both feet, to help him walk evenly), I really didn't like that! I cried and cried, and they had to hold me down, but it only lasted a min, then she was done and I got to go play in the BIG play area! I was having a great time, then my mean mommie and daddy told me it was time to go! I didn't want to go, so I ploped on the ground and wouldnt move! Mommie had to carry me out to the car, cause I wouldn't budge. After we got home and ate lunch, I had a nice long nap, mommie had one too. Once I woke up, we went out side (it was SO NICE out today!) and washed the cars, I helped, I'm a great helper. We then went out to dinner, where I flirted with all the ladies. Once home mommie gave me a my size Elmo! He is my new best friend! We sat at my new table together, that I help put together (see pics, he watched Dad put it together yesterday, and has been trying to take it apart all day today!). Then we watched TV together with mommie. I think overall I had a good day!"








1 comment:

Sinthea said...

Wow, what a happy boy!!!! He's so adorable! :) sinthea