Aug 10, 2007

Random Pics

Hello All, today went well, didn't do to much at all. Max is doing great, he is really becoming an active boy, and naughty when he wants to be. He is still very crankey when he we have to wake him from his afternoon nap. We let him sleep about 1 and 1/2 hours from 1-2:30, should it be longer? The orphanage said they only let him sleep an hour. Any way, it is going great, here is a random assortment of pictures for your viewing pleasure!





3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the picture of Max & Baba on the bed! Glad that things are still going well!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing all the pictures of your Big Adventure. Max is a handsome young man and I know he will bring you many years of love and enjoyment.
Safe travel!
Fran & Gerhardt

Mama Darling said...

I am really enjoying following your journey. Max is adorable. I like the picture of him with the girls. I'm assuming that these girls were in the same orphanage. I may copy the picture from your blog to show to Doodlebug when she gets a little older. Glad things are going well for you and THANKS AGAIN for the wonderful pictures you sent to me.