Aug 6, 2007

ITS A BOY!

WE HAVE MAX, and he is a doll. It went as well as to be expected, he didn't mind coming with us at all, he was just taking it all in, and having fun playing with his truck. There were several other Tongling children being adopted, 7 total, the other 6 were from France. We brought him back to the hotel and had him laughing within a few hours, he was having a blast playing with the sunglasses and the stacking cups. We then went to eat lunch, and he ate very well. After lunch he started getting fussy, then it hit, he cried and cried for about and hour and 1/2. No mater what we did, he wouldn't stop. His nap time is normally between 12 and 1. He was so tired. He finally stopped when I started walking him down the halls. But when we came back in the room and I laid him down, he would start again. So I sat down and read him a story in my lap, within five mins (three times thru the book) he was out, and is out now (as you can see from the pic) We weighed him, he only weighs about 25 pounds, not the 29 like we thought. He is so cute, and smart. he doesn't really use his right hand at all (the side his muscle weakness is on), and is still a bit unstable when he walks, but he doesn't let it stop him. I will update you more later in the day. Enjoy the pics while I enjoy the real thing!


11 comments:

alison said...

What a handsome son you have!!!! Can't wait to hear more.

Alison
from Ohio

Mama Darling said...

A dream come true!!! He is precious. Can't wait to hear more. Post lots of pictures.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you!! :)

Julie

Karen said...

Congratulations! He's one very handsome boy! I'm so happy to see him finally with his mama!

Cara said...

He is adorable! So, so, very cute! We can't wait to meet this little guy in person. I want to hear him giggle and laugh, and to see that beautiful smile first hand. We can't wait til you bring Max home.

God Bless each of you!

Love Cara and Jordan

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chelsie. He is so beautiful. I know exactly how you feel. Treasure these moments.
Chrissie

Jet said...

Congratulations on finally holding him, feeling him, being a mommy....
Brings back memories of those first days with my little boy!!
He's gorgeous!!!!

Jet (China Boys)

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Hi
I made it to POrtland and was able to see your site..again. I also looked at 430am Ak Time to see if you had posted and YOU HAD> He looks great and so do you!!! Keep the updates comin!! Sinthea looks great with Kimmie

Sheryl said...

Max is a cutie! I am so glad you have him in your arms at last. Isn't the wait all worth it now?! Hugs, Graycen's mama

Steve's sister Lisa said...

What a fantastic day!!!

God bless!!!

Anonymous said...

Max looks wonderful- handsome and playful!
I can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations new parents!