And I have the biggest knot in my stomach. It is 6am, and I couldn't sleep one bit last night. It feels like we have been waiting for this point for so long, I almost feel like it is a dream. I hope he is not to scared, I know he will be, how could you not be. We are bringing him animal crackers and an ernie to draw him in, and hopefully make him like us at least a little. We get him today at 9:30am our time, pm your time. I hope I can post soon after that with pictures.
Yesterday was fun, we went to a old fishing village, and had a very authintic meal, with lots of whole fish floating in soup and in eggs, staring at me, saying "help me", so I couldn't do it, couldn't eat it, and if you saw the river it came out of, I don't think you would blame me! So I ate some very good veggies. Here are a few pictures of the fishing village. Enjoy! Next time I post I will have MAX!!!!
Aug 5, 2007
Only a few hours now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He will be scared but each day will be better!!! You will do fine....I am praying for you. I bet you have him now!!! I leave in the am for Portland so will check the site later.
Kathy
I don't think I could have eaten the fish soup either!!!!!
In my mind, I can just picture you waiting...pacing back and forth right now knowing that at any minute you will have Max in your arms. Sooooo exciting! I can't wait to see pictures. I will pray that the transition will go well for both of you. Post as soon as you can!!!!
Post a Comment