Well today has been another good day. Yesterday afternoon we took Max to the pool, thank God he loved it! We didn't take the camara, but will today, and get some good pictures of him in the pool. For dinner we had Indian! It was great, very good, and Max even liked a little. He slept well, woke up around 7, and was a little sad, he cried unless I was standing and holding him, he eventually chilled and has been good all day, of course right now he is down for his nap. This morning we went to a temple of Bou, he was a "good guy" our guide said who lived a very long time ago, it was interesting. Very nice gardens, and funny signs, as you can see from the pictures. Tomorrow we go to the orphanage, which will be interesting. It is about two and a half hours from here. And we leave early. We also went to a book store and bought some DVD's in chinese, like the movie Cars, and Ice age. We haven't watched them yet, but is should be really funny. OK, the first picture is of course of Alan and Max, watchin cartoons, the second is of Max with his blocks (a fav toy), the third is of Hefei at night from our hotel room. Enjoy
Aug 8, 2007
Another Good Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It sounds like Max is doing well and having fun.
I would love to have the Cars DVD in Chinese. Desheng Darling loves it and knows practically every word. Hearing it in Chinese would be a hoot. We'll look for it when we finally get there! I'm so excited that you are getting to go to the orphanage. I think it will mean so much to you later...maybe a type of closure. Make sure you look for our little Ling Ao:)
I am so glad that everything is going well for y'all!
Our daughter, Elaine (Lan Lan), loves to watch the VCD's that she picked out in China. One of them is a Chinese cartoon with a father and his little boy. She screams with joy when I put one in the DVD player.
Hope the orphanage visit goes well.
I bookmarked your blog and am really enjoying following your trip. Max is an ABSOLUTE doll and I'm thrilled you're having a fairly smooth transition!!
Teresa B =)
Post a Comment