Feb 15, 2008

SIX MONTHS HOME!!!

WOW WOW WOW!!!! We have been home six months now. Can you believe it! In some ways it seems like yesterday, but in others it seems like Max has always been with us. He has come so far, with walking, talking, and using his right hand. He has put on five pounds, and went from wearing 12 month pants, to 2T! With the six months have come more testing, and tantrums, but also more hugs, and "I WOVE OOU" (aka I love you). He looks like a different boy. Lots of new things are going to happen the next six months, Max turns three next month, starts pre-school, and I'm sure will start talking up a storm!

Six months ago.....


And yesterday, making Valentines day cupcakes.....





Heres a video of Max enjoying the cup cakes, and attempting to say "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!"
Max's Cupcake

Add to My Profile | More Videos

5 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie -

Boy, you're not kidding...Max has definitely changed in the past six months!! Almost looks like a different little boy!

Congrats on your milestone...we are looking forward to watching Max grow and learn. We are so glad to have another Anhui sweetie so close to home!

Teresa and Carson =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsie,

Looks like he's changed according to the pics. However.....it would be nicer to see him in person! hint, hint, hint :) :o)
You should bring him down to Grandpa C's sometime, so he gets to know his Great Grandpa. (and his Aunts too, of course) OK, now that I've scolded you (lovingly), I have to say he is definitely soooo darn adorable! Loved the video of Max chasing Carson. They are both so cute, and look so happy!!

See you soon!!??

Love,
Aunt Marti

Anonymous said...

Chelsie, I am SO hooked on the videos and pictures of Max! He gets more adorable every day. Oh, and tell Aunt Marti she gets to see him WAY more often than me! Love to you all, Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsie, I am SO hooked on the videos and pictures of Max....what a cutie!! Tell Aunt Marti to quit whinning, she sees Max a LOT more than I do! Love to you all, Aunt Mary

Jet said...

Love the videos! Gongratulations on the six months anniversary!!!

Greetings from The Netherlands,
Jet