Ok. This past few weeks I have done lots of cute little video's of Max. Here are a few to watch if you ever get bored, and want to watch my cute little man. :-)
Here is Max using his right hand (the one with the weakness) to grab a spoon, and put it in a drawer. I was so proud of him for this!!!
Max using right hand
Add to My Profile | More Videos
This video is Max dancing along to Blues Clues. He LOVES Blues Clues, and wants to watch it all the time! You have to turn up your sound to actually hear the music.
Blues Clues
Add to My Profile | More Videos
This Video is of Max and Carson playing at Chinese New Year. They are both so handsome!!
Max and Carson at New Year
Add to My Profile | More Videos
And here is a short video of Max before surgery, this was when the drugs started to kick in. He was so funny.
Before Surgery
Add to My Profile | More Videos
***Note, blogger is slow as slow can get! Check back often for move video's :-)
Feb 12, 2008
Video's of Max
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Loved the videos! Cute as ever! Looks like Max really enjoyed the CNY celebration. I'm glad Max came through the surgery o.k. Hope he doesn't have too tough of a time recovering. We'll remember him in our prayers. Thanks for the new video and pictures. I sent an email to one the families from Tongling, but I never heard back from them (the little girl in the red dress.) One of the other families has communicated with me several times. Have you heard from any of them?
Post a Comment