There are two things Max is doing more and more each day. Using his right hand and saying more words (or attempts at words). Just in the past few weeks he has really improved. He is now saying almost 20 words, which are:
Kitty
Ollie Dog
Truck
Tractor (his fav word!)
Car
Bus
Choo-Choo
Up
Off
Shoes
Get
Bye-Bye
Mama
Dada
Book
Ugh-Oh!
OHHH NOOO (with head shaking)
Eat
Juice
Thats all I could think of, but there might be one or two more. It is so cool to hear him actually saying words, and trying hard to say them. He also does several signs (thank you, please, more, milk, potty, baby, cold). I am really excited to see what words he will pick up on next!!!
Just tonight Max started, in the bath, holding his cup with his right hand (the one that is effected by CP), and putting things in it with his left! It was so cool!!! He is also starting to hold his paper with his right hand while he colors, trying to carry things more using both hands. I took some naked boy pictures in the bath to show, because I am just so proud of him! I picked the ones that didn't show to much nakedness......if you know what I mean! ENJOY!!
Dec 2, 2007
More and More each day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Chelsie -
How AWESOME that he's progressing so well!! Gotta love therapy, huh?!
Looking forward to lunch with you guys on Tuesday!
Teresa and Carson =)
Adorable pics! Kimmie giggles when I say "naked baby!" :) Glad Max is doing so well! Sinthea
Post a Comment