Hi Ya'll! We started off the day with oatmeal. Max LOVES oatmeal, and can eat a whole bowl every morning. This morning, I messed with him a bit with the "hand monster" He thinks it is so funny. I just love to hear that "MAMA! MAMA!!" He sounds Italian! I have no clue what else he is trying to say. But Cute either way! Enjoy the Video!
We also finally met up with Carson! Carson is from the same Province in China as Max, and was adopted only a few months after Max. He is such a cutie pie!!!!!! I hope his mommy will send me the cute pictures she took, so I can post them on the blog. We had a good time playing at Chick-Fil-A. There were a lot of kids, and I had to climb up the thing at one point to help Max thru, but I think he had a good time. Next time though, we will go at an off peak time. There were WAY to many kids, and most were not supervised!! Young kids (maybe 4) playing with out any supervision at all! Carson's mom even had to take a kid who was hitting everyone, and causing fights out of the play area to find his mom, who of course could have cared less that her kid was hitting everyone!
Tomorrow we are getting new windows on the house, and of course it is going to snow, and be very cold on the day we have windows put in!!!!! Figures hu?!? I plan to take Max to the Mall play area, and stay out of the house as much as we can.
Hope everyone enjoys the video of my handsome man!
******UPDATE!!! Carson's mom sent me pictures of Carson and Max playing at Chick-Fil-A. They both are just so cute!!! THANKS TERESA!!
Dec 4, 2007
Morning Oatmeal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I loved the video! It's amazing how much he sounds like Doodlebug. Their mannerisms are even similar! My son was listening as I played the video, but he couldn't see it. He thought it WAS DB. Max is soooo cute.
DB loves oatmeal, too. She always eats more than one bowl. Our playgroup meets on Monday mornings at 10:30. We usually have the playground at our Chic-fil-a all to ourselves....Nice!
Chelsie -
I was watching the video and Carson heard it and came running. He recognized Max (or "Masssh" as he calls him) and we both agreed that Max is a "silly bo-wee"!
I sent you the pics from yesterday...enjoy!!
Teresa =)
Post a Comment