Dec 5, 2007

SNOW & SANTA!

Hello, you guys should be happy, I am posting a lot these past couple of days. Well today Max had two firsts, Snow and Santa. He wasn't to impressed with snow. He really didn't like being put out in it. The dog sure loved it though.





Santa however he LOVED! He ran right up to him, gave him a big hug, and sat right on his lap. Like he has always known Santa. He looked at him kinda funny when he asked what he wanted for Christmas though. Here is the picture that came out of it. I was just amazed, that he didn't cry or anything.


2 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie --

We had such a busy day today, no time to play in snow...darn it!! And what a brave boy, sitting on Santa's lap!

Great videos and pics...keep 'em coming!!

Teresa =)

Anonymous said...

Chelsie, Your blog is the first thing I click on every morning! Love the pictures and video's. Max is growing up TOO fast! Love, Aunt Mary