Nov 29, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hello, we have been running non-stop this week!! Tuesday, we had a meeting with the school, to see if Max will qualify for the free Pre-school. We won't know until our next meeting, in Feb. if he qualifies, if he does, he will start Pre-school when he turns three in March. It will be 5 days a week, for 2.5 hours! Wow, it will be weird to have some alone time! Wed. we had his bi-monthly home therapy. He did well, she brought a speech therapist this time, and she gave us a ton of hand outs on speech, and what things we can do to help (more info than what we got from our speech therapist we pay!!!). And today we had OT bright and early. 9am! Which means I have to wake up around 6:30, to be out of the shower and done by 7:15, to wake him up by 7:30, so he can get ready, get breakfast (which he takes FOREVER to eat!) and be out the door by 8:15. It is only about a 15 to 20 min drive there, but going down the interstate you just never know if you will hit traffic. Which is why I leave so early. He did good with her today, he was stubborn of course, and made the rules of when he was done. After his nap we went outside to play, even though it is COLD today. I got some cute pictures of him in his shoe suit. Lastly we lit the fire for the first time. Max and Ollie looked too cute looking into it. Tomorrow we are meeting with a friend (hi Carson, and Teressa) to play at Pump it up. We hope that Carson and Max will be good friends, because they are from the same Province in China! Carson is four though, so hopefully he doesn't mind playing with a kid who is two years younger.

Well, Enjoy the pics!!





3 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Glad you had good Thanksgiving. I can't imagine traveling with our girls for 13 hrs. in a car! 3 hours was hard enough, but then again we drove a VW Jetta GLI with 5 people in it. I had to sit in the back between the 2 car seats. It was quite snug.
Love the picture of Max and Ollie!

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie and Max -

"Hi" right back at you from us!! We're looking forward to our playdate...Carson has been practicing Max's name for two days...sounds more like "Masssssssss" but it's a start!

See you in a couple of hours!

Teresa and Carson =)

E R I C A said...

Just found your blog. Max is so stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze his cheeks :)

And I love the dog hat!

Erica