I just thought I would also point out that we have now had Max two months!!!!! WOW!!! Crazy!!! I just can't even begin to explain the perfict fit that we have. He is our little boy, and fits in with our family in every way. Here is a list of things he is now doing that he wasn't two months ago.....
-Eating protein, such as ground beef, chicken, and lamb
-using a straw, and utensils
-walking very well, and not being carried by mom all day
-using signs for things such as potty, hungry, more, and all done/gone
-saying words, he now says: Ollie (Owwaaa), Kitty Kat, Shoe, Truck, Cho Cho (train), Go, Mama, Baba (dada), Get, Momo (elmo)
-Giving spontanious kisses
I'm sure there is a million more. He is just great, and I can't wait to see what the next month brings.
Oct 6, 2007
Two months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment