Here is a post so you guys (aka.. mom and all the aunts!) will stop bugging me! :-)
I really just didn't fell like posting the past couple of days. Sorry. Ok... so the week in review. Hmmmm.... I don't think we really did much..... well much that I remember. We have really just been hanging out, and going to the park. Yesterday we went to Max's ear apt. He has been on ear drops for the past two weeks for hard ear wax. Thankfully it was finally soft enough for the Dr. to suck out. And boy did he have some HUGE chunks in his ear!! (sorry.. to much info?) Of course Max had to be held down by me and Alan, and he screamed at the top of his lungs. As soon as we put him down though, he wiped his tears and started to play with a toy truck as if it never happened. Today we went to my mom's and Max got to meet two more of his many aunts.. (he has 8... I think...) Marty and Mary (Hi guys!) I wanted to get a group shot of them with my dad and Max, but completly got distracted.
On other fronts we got TV-OnDemand!!! It is WONDERFUL!! Maybe thats why we didn't do much this week... hmmmmm.... Anyhoot, they have Kids TV-OnDemand, and you can watch all your fav. kids shows anytime, such as Blues Clues, Bob the builder, etc. It is so cool. For adults they have a workout channel OnDemand. It is so cool. I actually have used it twice now (stop laughing mom, yes I actually worked out this week!) They have all sorts of workouts from Belly Dancing to abs.
OK.. on to what you all really want some pictures. ENJOY!!





Oct 5, 2007
OK, OK, OK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment