Hello everybody! We got back last night from a very busy weekend at Nana Cara's in Columbus. We left Thurs. afternoon. Alan spent Fri, Sat, and Sunday with his military vehical at the Airshow (which was HUGE!). I went up to see the show Fri. morning... it was ok, not quite my cup of tea, the tricks they can do in the air are very cool, except it makes me so scared that they won't pull up in time, that I would rather just not watch! Alan had a great time, he knew a lot of people, and everyone like his vehical. They guess over the weekend they had 240,000+ people attend. Sat. we went to the zoo with Nana. Max liked the tiger, fish, and panguens (spelling?) the best. He will really enjoy it in a few years, but it was fun to take him. Sun. morning we walked in the JDRF walk for a cure. Cara's son passed away two years ago from Diabetes, so this was/is very important to her. Our team alone raised more than 6,000 dollars! It was a 5k walk around OSU. It was perfict weather. Max had it easy riding in the stroller, I however had to push the stroller, so.... After all the walking (airshow/zoo/JDRF) I am beat. Max did very well staying at Nana's house. She has a TON... actually TON is an understatement... of toys for him. So he was very entertained all weekend. He didn't take a single nap all weekend, I think because there was just to much to do! We spent today cleaning and doing laundry. Here are some pics....
From the zoo....




And some Alan took at the airshow. I'm not a big airplane person, but I love the first pic! 

Oct 1, 2007
Nana Cara's/Zoo/ Airshow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment