Oct 7, 2007

Game of the day

Max did this ALL DAY LONG, and each time he laughed just as hard as the time before. It was so cute!

Max and the lazy boy

Add to My Profile | More Videos


We just chilled all day. We went to the grocery in the morning, went all thru the store, checked out, looked in my purse, and no wallet!!!!! I had taken it out of my purse last night to buy something online. So I had to run all the way home, and then back to the store to pay. Luckly they kept all my things and could just scan the recipt to bring up all the items. The rest of the day was spent cleaning and playing indoors. I think the high today was 91. CRAZY!! Texas wasn't as hot as here! Tomorrow should be (cross fingers) the last day of this hot weather, then it is going to be in the low 70's, high 60's... which is more my cup of tea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsie & Alan.....that has to be the CUTEST video I've seen yet. I've watched it about 30 times now and can't get enough of it. So glad I got to finally see him the other day. Love him already!!

Aunt/Great Aunt Marti

Love you all!

Mama Darling said...

Sometimes I think it would be great to be a kid again. Oh, the simple things in life that make them laugh. He is just precious! We're hoping for cooler weather tomorrow, too. We postponed our play group meeting until tomorrow so that we can play outside. It was just too hot and muggy today.