Well, we spent all morning/afternoon at Dayton Childrens getting Max evaluated. He did as well as we thought he would. He needs plunty of work, but they think they can get him caught up. His speech is much farther behind than normal two year olds, but of course most of that is because of only being in the country two months. I'm tired from the day, so I just snaped a quick pic of him before it got dark, I love this shirt, it says "momma's little monster". He didn't want to sit for the picture, so its not the best, but hey, I would get yelled at if I didn't put anything! Hugs.
Oct 10, 2007
OT/PT/SP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Of course. What's a post without a picture???? Glad the day went well and you've got access to good help for Max. I am sure that ECI will tell me that Doodlebug is behind on her speech too, but we've got the rest of her life to work on it, right?
Post a Comment