This is something we are lacking right now. We have been home two nights now, and I know it will take time, but boy do I wish we could skip aread a week!! This is how the past two nights/days have gone: Give Max a bath at 8pm, asleep by 9. Wake up at 3:30am, wide awake, play for about 1/2 an hour in the room, in darkness, lay back down in bed and play, fall asleep again at round 5am, wake up happy boy around 7am, Eat, play, be merry, for the remander of the morning. Start to get cranky around 1ish, nap time at 1:30, go to sleep very easy, around 3:30 Mom (aka me, evil mommie) wakes up Max so that he will sleep at night and try to get on a normal schedual. Max is very MAD he is woke up, and proceds to scream for about two hours on and off, we have dinner, play a little between wimpers, and back to bed by nine. The thing that is getting to me about the whole thing is he is fine if you pick him up and stand with him (he was spoiled for sure by the nannies), and I am trying to break him of this. It makes for such fun mornings, with laughing, and playing, and horrible evenings with wimpering, and crying (mostly fake tears, with some really tired boy tears in there too). I know it will be fine in a week or so.
On a better note, he is walking well, he LOVES LOVES LOVES the dog!!!!!!!!! Which is GREAT. He doesn't like how ever that the dog gets animal crackers like he does for a treat. This makes him mad and he hits the dog for eating "his" crackers. He is still a veggitarian (spelling?) and mostly eats pasta. Really likes mac and cheese, cream of wheat, and still his fav, rice cereal. He tired some mash potato's today and liked it. Here is a vido of him walking and playing with his truck. He loves trucks. If anyone has any ideas as far as speeding this sleeping thing along PLEASE share!!!!!!! Hugs! PS. I keep saying "MAX" in the clip because I wanted him to look at the camara, and of course he was to busy to look at me.
Max walking/playing
Add to My Profile | More Videos
Aug 18, 2007
Sleeping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He looks wonderful and moving so well!
The only sleep advice I have is to keep him in the sunlight even when he naps...It still takes a couple of weeks before everyone's timeclock is set to US time.
Ah..sleep- so undervalued by those who get it!!
Post a Comment