Aug 14, 2007

Last post!

At least from China that is! Everything has been good, but I'm ready to go home and settle in with Max. He is giggling on the bed right now with Alan aka Dad. He loves his evenings playing on the pad with us. We leave at 9pm our time, and arrive at LA, at around 6pm LA time (same day), leave from LA at around 11pm (LA time) and finally get home at 9am on the 16th. Its going to be a LONG flight!! We have some drugs (if we have to), and lots of bananna cakes. Thanks everyone for following along, I know when we were waiting, how much it helped to see people who had BTDT. Mama Darling-Not sure what to tell you to bring, the most important thing we brought was cherrio's and Animal Crackers. Max wasn't interested in the bubbles, and he plays with the toys for a bit until he gets bored, then it becomes a flying object. He was very spoiled at orphanage and was obvously carried ALOT, if he doesn't want to walk, he plops to the ground and won't budge. He also will throw a fit if he doesn't get treats when he wants them, and the amount he wants. But boy his laugh and smile will make the room light up! He is wonderful, and a perfict fit. Good luck with your little Tongling Lady!! Go to the orphanage if you can, the drive alone is worth it, the country around is beautiful!!!!!!

Well everyone I am signing off,at least till I get home and settled in. BYE!!

3 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Can't wait to experience it again myself. I've really enjoyed sharing your experience. I'm sure things will settle down when you get home and Max adjusts to his new family and family rules. lol He is a darling little boy. Please continue to post pictures as he experiences new things. Have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a great trip home!! We had a great time following along and are so happy for you. Max is gorgeous and his giggle just brings a smile to your face!!
Hugs,
Julie and crew

Teresa =) said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed following your journey!! Max is too cute for words!!! Hoping for safe travels and continued smooth transitions for your little guy. Congratulations!!

Teresa B =)