Aug 13, 2007

Five Star Hotel, Five Star Price

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted for days, the White Swan charges an arm and a leg for internet, so we are only going to do internet today.

So anyway, the flight was OK, he fell asleep about an hour into it, for about ten mins, until I tried to move him off my lap and into his own chair to sleep, then he SCREAMED at the top of his lungs for about 20 mins, He does not like to be woken up from sleeping. The rest of the flight was ok, he sat and ate cookies.

The White Swan is nice, not as nice as the holiday inn we were at in Hefei, but nice. It is weird to be around so many adoptive families. We have done a little shopping but not much, we did the medical, all went fine, it was pointless really. Today we are waiting on the CA to give its finally approval, we have to wait until they call and say all is OK. I will post some pictures later today. Right now I have to tend to a two year old. HUGS!

1 comment:

Mama Darling said...

It good to hear from you again. I was wondering if everything was ok. Oh, I remember the medical exam...You're right; it's pointless. It just gets the baby upset, but I guess its one of things you just have to do. You should be on your way home soon!!! We're almost packed...we'll be leaving on the 18th! Any suggestions for what to pack for our 2 yr old?