Aug 17, 2007

home sweet home

WE ARE HOME!!!! YEAH!!! And Max is on the move. He has been exploring the house like it was his or something!! He loves his room, and his trucks of course. He is learning the work NO, and of course does not like it. We all are adjusting to the time changes OK, We slept from about 9pm to 1pm, then woke up for about an hour, and went back to bed until around 6:30am. He is busy right now playing with Dad. Here is a couple of pictures for you. I will try and update every couple of days, I am learning it is a bit harder when you have a two year old who loves to explore!!!! Thanks everyone again for following our journey.



1 comment:

Mama Darling said...

So glad you have made it home and that Max loves his room. Our first daughter from China just seemed to "know" that the house was hers. It was really kind of strange how she just made herself at home!
I can't thank you enough for the photos. It was so kind of you. We are packed except for a few last minute things. We will be staying at the Anhui Hotel, so I don't know much about the area. I will do my best to blog from China!