Aug 24, 2007

Quick note

To all the Aunts: I'm really not avoiding you, I just haven't been keeping my cell phone on hand, and by the time I look at my phone it is to late to call you. I will call Kacy and try and set something up where all of you can see Max this coming week. Just let her know what day is good for everyone, and I will take him to grandpa's. I have to get up early tomorrow, so no pics today, sorry, but I will post some tomorrow or Monday. Kacy-Glad you like the details!! Here is another one for you, Max poo poo'ed in the potty twice yesterday!! YEAH!! GO MAX!! That makes for a very happy me, cause I can't stand poopy diapers!! AUNTS- LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR THE BEST WISHES, YOU WILL SEE HIM THIS WEEK, PROMISE!!!!!! -Chelsie

No comments: