Aug 14, 2009

A Yummy Explosion!

Tonight, after dinner we opened the fridge to see this:



A can of Cinnamon bread had exploded in the fridge! The topped popped right off, and some of the bread came out the top! The cinnamon was all over the inside of the fridge!!



So.. what were we to do? We can't let them go to waste! So we had to cooke them! I had to figure out a way to get them out of the can, because the pressure was let out (all over my fridge) I couldn't do the normal, un-wrap the can, and pop it way, so I had to remove them all from the top, then roll them again, by hand.. but hey... they still looked the same...



and they tasted the same as well! At least Max sure thought so!



And he ate it all!



Max did you enjoy the Yummy Explosion tonight?

No comments: