Ok..... To start out, we took Max to his very first County Fair! We wanted to show Max his very first Demolition Derby! When we got to the fair, we took Max around to see all the animals, bunny's, pigs, ducks, sheep. He wasn't very impressed. He didn't want to touch anything, and really didn't want to hang out in the barn long. I can't blame him, it was quite stinky! So, we enjoyed my favorite part of the fair, THE FOOD!! Yum Yum! We then made our way to the "play farm", Max enjoyed this much more than the real farm.
He got to be a real farmer!
We then caught a really fun puppet show, Max had a great time, even though some of the parts were quite scary! He didn't want me to take pictures, so I had so sneak some in:

We then waited in line for 30 mins, and paid WAY TO MUCH for tickets for the derby! By the time we got to the front of the line, it was standing room only. SO.. we bought it anyway, and made our way inside to watch the "Cars Crash!" I think Max had a good time, but I hated it! Everyone was smoking, it was really crowded, and they didn't even really crash, they bumped.. so.. not very impressive. But.. here are the pics:


We then ended the fair with a few rides, and a few games. Max won a blow up hammer. I think that was the highlight of the fair for him!
The next day we headed out to the British Car Day! We took our Lotus, Elise. Actually, Alan took it, and I drove up in my car with Max. The day started out great. It was nice and cool, great turn out of cars, and Max enjoyed his new toy Hummer:
Lastly we went to the National Military Meet in Indiana. It was a lot of fun, the weather was great, and the turn out of military vehicles were also great. I enjoy people watching, and telling people about our military vehicle. Here are a few pics of Max in and around a VERY LARGE Russian Truck:-1.jpg)



And here is a pic of our WWII German military vehicle, A Schwimmwagen (pronounced Swim-vagan):
Wow... this is one long post!!!
Aug 11, 2009
County Fair/ British Car Show/ Military Meet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment