Merry Christmas Everyone! This Christmas was so much fun. Max really got into opening each and every gift, and loved every single one! We started Christmas Eve at my Aunts house with my fathers side of the family. Max had a good time opening gifts and eating sweets. He then went to bed and Mom and Dad opened there gifts. I got Alan a advanced racing package (its a school on how to race) at Mid Ohio, he loved it. I got this!!!!!!
Yes folks it is an engagement ring! We have been "un-officially" engaged for over a year. We have made that commitment to be with each other for all time, this just makes it official!! Isn't it so pretty!! It is exactly what I would have picked out for my self. No, before you ask, we don't a date yet, but are thinking sometime next fall.
On to Max's gifts from Santa! From Santa Max got a Large Train table with all the track and trains a little boy could ever want, along with several other small gifts (lots of cars/Jeeps/trucks!) and a little people set. Here are some pics of the big day:


after having some yummy hot coco and Cinnamon buns, we headed over to grandma's house for lunch and more presents! Max's favorite gift I think came from Grandma and Grandpa. A Handy Manny truck that talks and you can fix stuff. Here is a pic:
He loves this truck and has played with it almost non-stop! We then finished Christmas evening at home, we (as in I) made a steak dinner, with homemade mash potato's, and veggies! It turned out great. Max was dead by the end of the day.
It was a great Christmas!!! Thanks everyone who gave Max gifts, he loves every one of them!!
Dec 30, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations Chelsie and Alan!!!! Yay!!!! The ring is beautiful! Max is so darn cute! ;)
Late to your blog sorry! Congrats!!! That train set Max got ROCKS!!
Oh we are adopting again.....I know I am nuts LOL or at least Steve says so. We are using WACAP this time....Hope you are well!
Post a Comment