Yep folks, it has been another two weeks since my last post. This time last year I was doing a post at least two times a week. I am SUCH a slacker!!! The bad part is, I use to blog while Max was napping, but now I nap my self or catch up on some shows!! So anyhoot, on to what your really here for... My handsome son Max...
A few weeks ago (Dec 6th) we had Christmas at Nana Cara's! It was a ton of fun, and Max got something so special, a Jeep!!!! Now, this is no toy jeep that he can just roll around, this is a sit in, push pedal, and drive kinda Jeep! I wish I had video (or even pictures) of his reaction to ripping off the paper and seeing his very own Jeep! After we got home, we bundled Max up and took it out for a test drive, this I did get video of:
Max's Jeep
And a couple of pics:
Other than going to school, therapy, and the store, we really haven't done to much these past couple of weeks. BUT, Here is an array of super cute pictures to make you smile!! ENJOY!!
This last picture is of Max at therapy, She had him smearing shaving cream all over this mirror! He loved it!
Dec 21, 2008
JEEEEEPPPPPPP and other pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
About time you posted, ya slacker! Just kidding!!
Love the pics of Max. Man, we miss you guys!! Sorry I never responded to your e-mails...life has been too busy working two jobs!! We need to get another Max/Carson/Wesley/Elliana playdate scheduled ASAP!
Merry Christmas to you guys!
Teresa =)
Great Post! I miss talking to you. Hey we applied to adopt again! Lets chat sometime..I hope to catch up. Have Max check out Snow Zilla..his video is on my blog. Happy New Year!!!!
Post a Comment