Dec 3, 2008

Haircuts, Thanksgivings, and Scuba Santa!

Hello One and All. This past week has been busy busy busy (but when is it not!!) We started out last week with a hair cut. Max was once again way over due, and his side burns were taking on a life of there own! I actually took pictures of him in the chair at Cookie Cutters, so here they are!

Before....


During....


After.... How cute!!



Then it was time for mommy to make her very first Thanksgiving dinner EVER!! Max was there to help of course! It actually turned out really good!!! I am very proud of my self!! The only thing that was off was the gravy, and I had a back up of jared gravy, so it was all good. The only weird part was that it was just the three of us. I'm so use to either going to my family or Alan's family were there are a ton of people and it is loud, and lots of talking. With just us, it was so quite!! Here are some pics of Max helping and of the spread!! Yum Yum!!





We then went and saw Scuba Santa!!! Max loves the Aquarium, and we have season passes, so we decided that last Sunday we would go and see Santa. We had a blast. It was very cool to see Santa swimming with the sharks. Max just kept saying "Santa Water?!?" Here are some pics from the trip.



We ate at Johnny Rockets after, and here is a cute picture of the boys, and a funny video of Max dancing, until he realizes I'm recording and stops!!


Dancing at Johny rockets


We then came home and decorated the house, and I surprised Max with a Christmas Train!! Once again here are the pics, and a video! ENJOY!!




Christmas Train


I'll end with our oh so funny new kitty Rosco!!






1 comment:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie -

Gosh, I miss you guys! Love the pics of Max, as usual. We're planning on taking Carson to the Aquarium over Christmas break -- can we hook up and make it a playdate??

I'm thoroughly impressed you made Thanksgiving dinner! I'll be 40 next week and have yet to conquer that one!! (Thank God for my MIL who is an AWESOME cook!)

Teresa =)