I bet you didn't even know we were in the process, but we were, and we just adopted a little boy, he is six months old, and boy is he cute!!!! He was actually born at the orphanage, and has several brothers and sisters. Ok, Ok, I know what you really want is pictures. So here he is!! 
Did I fool you??? Even a little?? I bet not, but it was fun anyway! Yes folks we adopted a six month old kitten named Rosco! He is the coolest cat, and fits so nicely into our family. Max LOVES cats, much more than dogs, so he is in love with Rosco. We had thought about getting another cat for a while now, because our other cat (Skippy, who was 13yrs old) got out last July, and never came back. Our other cat, trouble (the blackish one in the pictures) has missed having another cat around, and would walk around the house yelling. She took a day or two to get use to the new kitty, but they are buds now.
On other fronts, nothing else is really going on. I have been very busy with PAWS, having meetings, and making our newsletter. Max has been busy going to school, therapy, and just having fun with us. By the way, he proved me WRONG with my two for one theory! He was only "testing" for about a week!! HEY I CAN HANDLE THAT!! He has now gotten back to being normal happy Max. Which sure makes Mommy and Daddy happy!! Sorry, no pictures of Mr. Max this post, I couldn't get one of him sitting with the kitty.
HUGS!!
Nov 19, 2008
WE HAVE ADOPTED AGAIN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, congrats on the new addition! You ALMOST had me fooled at first...almost. I'm not sure Carson has ever seen a cat, so it'll be interesting to see his reaction to it. (Where do you hide your other cat when we visit, anyway? I didn't know you HAD a cat!)
Lou Ellen thinks we need another Mom's Night. Whaddya think??
Teresa =)
Cute cat, but not half as cute as your previous adoption! Just can't compare to our little Tongling Toots. Speaking of little toots, DB has had a few challenging days herself. There are days when she just chooses to disagree with everything I want her to do. Hmmmm...must be the age thing. And I have to agree that the limited speech only adds to their frustration. DB has changed to a new speech teacher and seems to be making progress. It has really been a slow process for her. Did you ever send pictures back to Tongling?
Cute cat, but not half as cute as your previous adoption! Just can't compare to our little Tongling Toots. Speaking of little toots, DB has had a few challenging days herself. There are days when she just chooses to disagree with everything I want her to do. Hmmmm...must be the age thing. And I have to agree that the limited speech only adds to their frustration. DB has changed to a new speech teacher and seems to be making progress. It has really been a slow process for her. Did you ever send pictures back to Tongling?
Post a Comment