Oh my goodness this week has been CRAZY BUSY!! We/I have had something going on every single day this week! So I'll give you the blow by blow...
Monday: Max's Speech and Occupational Therapy
Tuesday: PAWS (the no-kill animal shelter I work for) Communication Committee Meeting
Wednesday: Max's Physical Therapy and PAWS Working meeting
Thursday: Lunch with friend and Max's swim class
Friday: Teachers Conference at School and Alan's Birthday
Saturday: Running around trying to get stuff done that didn't for the week
Sunday: Hair appointment and cleaning carpets
Ugh, I am dead tired!!
Wed. at Max's therapy we finally got his new AFO (for his foot), because he is quickly outgrowing the one he has. They decided to try a smaller one, to see how he does, and well.... he actually walks WORSE than if he had NOTHING on at all!!! So... we have to try another bigger one, that is taller, and has a hinge for the ankle. It was disappointing, we were really hoping that the smaller one would fit, and he would have less to deal with. But no, now he will have a bigger one than the one he has now. Its alright though, hopefully this larger one will allow him to go up and down hills easier, unlike the one he has now, where he can't move his ankle.
On another note, Friday was Alan's birthday. I got him a cake (all he asked for). We had a nice time at home, and I made him his favorite meal. Happy Birthday ALAN!! I love ya!!
Lastly, here are a few pictures, I took them today, cause you can't have a post without pictures!!
These first two are Max being silly, he just loves to have a bag (and this time a hat) and kiss us good bye and act like he is leaving. He is just to cute!!
This next one is Max showing off his "Potty Stickers" If he go's all day without soiling his undies, he gets a sticker. Also, each month has a theme (sept. was trains). He loves this. Last Month he only pee'ed in his undies only once, and that was during nap. So he is doing great with it.
Last two are just cute Max in the tub.
Oct 12, 2008
One busy week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment