Ok. I seem to start all my posts this way now a days, but, yes, it has been a while! SORRY!! I was going to post pictures of our trip to Florida (we went to a wedding), but we didn't take any pictures, and are waiting for family to email some to us. Here are the only two we took...
This one is a group shot, with some of Alan's cousins...
Here is Max chillin in the hotel on the way home...
This one has nothing to do with Florida, except we got this picture from one of Alan's cousins. This is one of Max's namesakes (there are two), Alan's great grandpa, Maximilion Joseph Wise Sr. 
So I will post more Florida, and wedding pictures when I get them.
Now on the the Halloween doings. Yesterday we started some Halloween fesstivities! We went to a family farm, where we went on a hay ride, picked out a pumpkin, looked at some animals (Max would NOT touch them), and ate some funnel cake!! YUM YUM!!
This next one is of Alan covering Max's ears, because the breaks on this hay ride, squeeked so bad, that everyone was covering there ears!!
We then took home the pumpkin and started the cleaning out and carving process. I thought Max would love to get his hands dirty, and squish out the pumpkin guts... I always did... but no!! He did it long enough for Alan to take a picture, then was content to stir the seeds while mom did the work!
And here is the result!! We would normally take the pumpkin and put it on the front porch, but our dog has taken a liking to pumpkins, and tries to eat them... so it is on this table instead!
THATS ALL FOLKS!! :-)
Oct 27, 2008
Halloween Doings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can't believe you went to Niederman Farm and didn't call us!! We live about three minutes from there...literally!! Would have been a great playdate opportunity.
Think of us next time...
Teresa =)
Post a Comment