Well, last Wed. was Max's very first dentist visit! He did amazing! He had no problem letting them poke around his mouth, and even let them floss and clean his teeth, as well as the floride (sp?) treatment! He didn't have any problems, and they think his teeth look great!! Here are some pictures from the event! We forgot the camera, so had to take a picture with the cell phone, so its not as sharp, but you get the point.

Jul 29, 2008
Max's first Dentist Visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Too Cute! Glad he didn't have any problems. I will be doing a post about Hope's birthday as soon as I get the chance. Today is her actual birthday, but we had the party Monday. We are going to the circus tonight to celebrate. I can't believe she is already 3 yrs.old.
i love max's glasses, he is a star,,,,hugs mommie dearest
Cute pix I love the last one!
Love the pics. Way to go Max, being a big boy at the dentist!!
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow...Carson is "so es-sited!"
Teresa =)
Post a Comment