OK, just to let you know I NEVER do these things!!! NEVER!! But, because my good buddy, and fellow China Boy Mommy (Teresa!) tagged me, I'm gonna do it!
You have to pick six words that describe you, so that all your "online" buddies can get to know you a little better.
So here ya go... not in any order....
-Pessimist: Ok, I admit it. I expect the worst. I try hard to be optimistic, and think "happy" thoughts, but I think to my self.... ok, if I think and prepare for the worst, then the better happens I'll be in a good spot! But, if I don't plan for the worst, then the worst happens.... well you get it! I am working on this. I try to hope for the best, prepare for the worst, but it doesn't always work that way.
This kinda ties into this one:
-Logical: I am a very cause and effect thinker. Very science minded, I like to know why people are doing what they do. BUT.. logic hardly ever works with a three year old. Me and Alan spend HOURS trying to figure out why Max threw a fit. It never works.
-Tomboy: I love being outdoors, I hardly EVERY wear makeup, and would rather be out in the woods, going offroading, than being in a mall. I do like to shop, but given the choice.. I would take the wild out doors. While I was stationed in England for two years (with the military) I went rockclimbing every weekend, it was great. With Alan (pre Max of course) we would go backpacking, offroading, and camping. I love just being in a T-shirt and jeans. I am trying harder to look nice at least a few times a week.... but usually, at least half of the day is spent in a T-shirt.
-Organized/Messy: You may be asking yourself, those two don't go together.. but they really do. For example, my daybook is very organized, got all the appointments in, the right spot, and have it matched to the one in my purse, and the one on my wall..... but, my desk is always a MESS!! I clean it off, and it gets messy again within seconds. Another example. I have a schedule on my laundry door, of what laundry to do when. I follow it rather closely, but my closet, is very messy. I clean it, but again, within days (usually when I am going to go somewhere nice, and am looking for something to wear) it gets messy again.
-Mother: I didn't think I would become a mother this young. But I love it. It is so much harder, and easier than I could have ever dreamed. It is so hard to punish Max for when he does wrong (time-outs), it is hard to try and afford all the things he needs, and know some things have to be cut short, simply because we can't afford them. But it is so easy to get up in the morning, give him a big hug, and get one back. It is easy to give him hugs and tell him its ok when he hurts himself. It is just very easy to love him, and be wild about him!
Lastly...-Blessed: I am so very blessed. I never thought in my wildest dreams that at age 25 (yeah, I know, I'm young!) that I would have traveled to 13 different countries, found the love of my life (Alan), and have gone across the world to bring home my wonderful son. I couldn't have planned this, yet it is everything I have ever wanted.
Thanks Teresa for tagging me. I will not however be tagging anyone else... sorry... It was nice however, letting everyone know a little about me. And being able to express how very lucky I am!!
Jul 16, 2008
I've been tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Chelsie, Don't ever worry about giving Max all the little extras that you think he would like but you can't afford. Just give him lots of hugs, kisses , I love you's and let him know how special he is every day. Believe me, he will remember those things more than the extra toy or the cute outfit. Listen to your Aunt Kacy.... I've been there , done that.
Love ya lots
it just shows me how an amazing daughter i do have....hugs mommie dearest
I don't typically take part in these kinda things, either, but it was kinda fun!! I learned a thing or two about you, girlfriend!! Pessimist? Organized/messy? Tomboy??? Too funny!!
Counting down the days 'til I'm done with school (seven...). Lou Ellen and I wanna bring the kids up for a pool party. You interested in hosting a bunch of wild kids??
Teresa =)
Post a Comment