Hi all. I know, I said I would post Monday about how Dogfest went, but I didn't! But you guys are use to that by now right??? Ok, on to how it went. It was a record year, with over 16,000 people attending, all brining their dogs! We raised a large amount of money for our shelter PAWS!! (to check out what we are about go to: PAWS )
Friday, I went and help set up, we couldn't do much though, because we were worried about a large storm that was due in that night. So, I got up bright and early Sat. and went to set up. It turned out to be a great day. The weather was PERFECT! We couldn't have asked for better temps. Max stayed with our friends, while Alan and Ollie (the dog) joined me, to help out, take pictures, and just enjoy the event. Sunday, was a little warmer, but was also great! On Sunday, Ollie stayed at home and Alan brought Max. He really had a good time, they had some things to do for kids, and some yummy ice cream! We all enjoyed seeing the array of dogs, and dog lovers.
Here are some pictures, Alan took about 200 of them, so I had to choose a few of the good ones. ENJOY!!!!









Jun 20, 2008
PAWS DOGFEST!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment