OK OK OK, so I know I have some catching up to do, so I made SURE to do lots of cute pictures and videos!! SO this is going to be a long post (and thats not counting the one I just did about Dogfest!) OK... to start off, last Sunday was Alan's very first Fathers Day!! Happy Fathers day ALAN!! I got him one of his favorite things, Ice cream cake! It just so happens that Max also enjoys it. Here are some pics of him enjoying it! (the cake was cut to quickly, so I didn't get a picture of it, but it said "Happy 1st Fathers Day")
Tue. I cut Max's hair again (it grows so quick!!) This time Alan took several pictures of me cutting his hair. They are so funny, because he is making the worst faces. Like I am hurting him. In the one, he is yelling like it hurts, and the scissors are in my mouth!!! FUNNY BOY. After I cut his hair, he had a go at mine, only minus the scissors! He really enjoyed that. He then got a popsicle (sp?) because he was such a good boy during it. Here are the pics....
Wed. We played outside a lot. When I got Max up from his nap he was scratching his neck like crazy. When I took a look, this is what I saw!
These are bug bites. I think it is weird that every time he gets a bug bite he swells up like this. Alan says its normal for kids. It go's away after about four hours. I did a video of it, just to show everyone how big it is. Am I alone in thinking this is odd?????? Nurses our there?? Is this normal?!?!? The video is taken right after Max's nap, while I was putting lotion on his bites. SO his hair is a little crazy! But boy is he CUTE!
Max's bug bite
On to the next......We have a spray bottle we use to squirt the dog when he is misbehaving. It is just filled with water, but it works. He tries to get something on the counter, we give him a squirt, and he gets down. Max loves this. He enjoys seeing the water come out of the bottle. So we asked him to open his mouth, so we could squirt water into it. HE LOVED IT, and laughed, and laughed. I just had to get it on video. We couldn't stop laughing either...
Max and the squirt gun
Lastly. I re-did Max's bathroom this week. I have been looking for a "boy theme" that I know Max will love for years to come. Finally I found it at Target (gotta love Target!) I tried to take pictures of it, but it didn't look good, so I took a video, here it is.....
Max's bathroom
Ok. To end this VERY LONG post, here are a few random pics from the week.
Jun 20, 2008
The past week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love the pictures! Max's bathroom is TOO CUTE! I'll bet he loves it.
Insect bites affect MANY of the girls in our play group, including DD, the same way! I have heard that if you put ice on them when they first happen, the swelling will be minimal. ECI is coming back next week to re-evaluate DB's speech. I really think she'll qualify. We'll know more next week.
love the pics, but you did forget something on fathers day,,,,,your dad, lol. mommie dearest
First off, Happy Father's Day, Alan!!
Now on to the pictures...yikes, those bug bites are wicked! Carson hasn't had the pleasure of mosquito bites yet, but I'll let you know how it turns out when he finally does. That is QUITE a reaction!
The haircut pics are a TRIP! I LOVE the one of him slumped into your hand with eyes rolled back (above the scissors-in-mouth pic)! Carson makes that SAME face all the time when he's irritated with us!! Too funny!!
You may leave us hanging for weeks at a time, but when you update you REALLY update!!
Great post!!
Teresa =)
One of our kiddos has the same reaction to mosquito bites. It's terrible. We have another child that is allergic to carpenter ants.
Great pictures!
Don't know if you remember me or not - Vicki from the Creative Challenge on eDiets - anyways... I just wanted to post that my bug bites ALWAYS do that. Very swollen, very hot to the touch and painful. Hopefully his reaction will settle down as he gets older. Mine never have. Not weird at all, just more allergic than most people.
And, I must add - he is too cute! I need to come visit more often. :)
I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment