Jun 12, 2008

The past two weeks....

Ok, I know, it has been two weeks. But you know what, you all are just gonna have to get use to it! Its summer, and I'm enjoying it! :-)

Ok, lets see....Last Thus. was Max's last day day of Public Pre-School. I'm going to miss his teachers, they will not be the teachers he will have next year, and that makes me really sad. Here is a pic of his first day of Pre-School, and his last day (about three months apart)

First day, can you tell he just wanted to leave, and not pose for a picture?


And last day, hugging everyone, and saying "BYE!!"


He has learned so much those three months, we decided to put him in Private Pre-School, twice a week, over the summer. His first day was Tues. (sorry forgot to take a pic) and he CRIED AND CRIED, that is until I left, then he had a WONDERFUL time the teachers said!! They do so much cool stuff at this pre-school, I know he is going to LOVE it. Today was his second day, and he didn't cry at all when Alan dropped him off. The teachers are already in love with him, and say he fits right in, and is having a great time.

He has a follow up Nero appointment tomorrow. Just to make sure everything is Normal, which it is. Then it should just be a once a year check up. This weekend is an event that I have been working on for months called Dog Fest (www.dog-fest.org), it is HUGE, and TONS of fun. Lots of things for your dog and kids to do. All the money from the event go's to a No-Kill animal shelter that I am on the board of directors for. Its a great event, and I can't wait to see how much we raise, and how much fun everyone has at it this year.

Well. I should have some pictures Monday, from Dog Fest to post, so keep a lookout!

HUGS

1 comment:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsea -

Boy, Max sure gained a TON of confidence in those few short months! What a difference between the "scared little guy" in the first pic to the "confident ladies man" in the second one!! Too cute!

Teresa =)