May 31, 2008

V-100 Fun

Hello All. I know, it has been a week!! Well, I have some fun pictures, and they just so happen to be all in or around the V-100. For those of you who don't know, Alan (the man of the house, he he he!) restores military vehicles, and sells them. Recently he has restored about four of these V-100's. They are American Vietnam era, armored personnel carriers. We have loads of fun in them. This past Monday (Memorial Day), we drove our V-100, which is actually considered a Vet, because it was in Vietnam during the war, in our local parade. It was Max's first parade and he couldn't understand why all these people were waving at him and clapping! The funniest part was, usually people are like "WOW, look at that TANK!!" but this year they said "Look at that CUTE LITTLE BOY!" Yep, thats my boy! Here are some pictures from that day... I love the one of Max holding onto Alan's leg, he is such a daddy's boy now! But how could he not be, dads got TANKS!!!




Then, today, it was such a nice day, we decided to grab a load of friends, and go to Sonic (a Drive-In burger place)... in the V-100!! Talk about fun! We just fit under the roof. Max enjoyed eating his burger on top of the vehicle. Here are some pictures. Don't we just have the coolest toys!!







and yes all of those people fit inside that vehicle!

3 comments:

Jules said...

That is TOO cool! I love the pic from Sonic, too. :)

Mama Darling said...

Oh my! What Fun!!!!!! Love the pics.

Teresa =) said...

Chelsea -

Are you telling me it's LEGAL to drive that monstrosity through the city streets?? How fun!!!!

I think Carson would LOVE to see your V-100...but I may be too chicken to actually get inside it! Sorry, though, we can't do lunch next week -- I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week. Bummer. Got any free weekend time?

Teresa =)