Well. Max had his very first school picture. Its not bad, but not good either. We kept a few of them (some wallet, and the page that has keychain and bookmarks) but didn't feel they were good enough to keep more than that. We only really kept that because it is his first school picture. So anyhoot. Here it is.... sorry it is a bit grainy, but its a picture of the picture.
Max also had his very first haircut.... well, by me anyway! Max has hated going to get his hair cut and throws a HUGE fit, and it usually turns out crooked and just not a good experience for him. SO, I looked up on line how to cut hair, and figured what the hey, let me give it a go. I bought hair scissors, just for hair. We sat him down and I went for it. He wasn't to bad, until I nicked his ear a little (I know I felt SO BAD!!). He cried a bit, but I was determined to keep going, well, actually had to keep going, I had only cut around one ear! He calmed down, and let me finish. He did MUCH better than he has in the past. I was happy with the results, and plan to do it again. Here are the results, and some goofy pictures we took while playing with the camera. He is into taking the pictures, then looking at them. ENJOY!
OH YEAH, TODAY IS OUR NINTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF GETTING MAX!! WOW HOW TIME SLIPS BYE!!
May 6, 2008
First School Pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Chelsea -
Look at you, cutting your baby's hair! Yeah, I cut Carson's -- but I use clippers so it's a no-brainer. Actually using scissors?! You go, girl!
I like Max's school picture...yeah, he looks a bit confused, but not as crazy as Carson did in his!!
Great update!
Teresa =)
I think the school picture is adorable! He does look a little scared, but so far, I don't think I've seen a bad picture of Max. He's just sooooo darn cute!! If you have an extra wallet pic of him, please send it my way. I have several computer printed pics of him on my bulletin board at work and get lots of "Oh my gosh...he's sooo cute"
Love to All,
Proud Great Aunt Marti
Post a Comment