Ok, so, For mothers day I got a Facial at the spa, along with my hair dyed and cut. The Facial was WONDERFUL, and I hope to be able to do it every couple of months (yeah, I know... it will NEVER happen!). I went in just wanting a trim, and dying my hair a dark red. Well.... I went in with my hair shoulder length, and came out with this.....
I wanted a change, and I SURE got one!! I always wanted to try going super short. I'm still getting use to it, styling it and such, but I really like how simple it is. I would wear my hair up almost every single day, I actually went all last month without wearing my hair down ONCE! I would get really bad headaches from the pressure of having it up, and was just bored with it. SO I was brave and cut it ALL OFF!! Even after almost a week, I still can't stop playing with it, and the feeling of washing it. :-)
So, on to my first Mothers day. It was a VERY RAINY YUCKY DAY!! We spent most of the day inside, being bored. I finally said ENOUGH, and we went to a local market called Jungle Jims, its an international market, that you could spend all day in, it has all this neat stuff for kids, and groceries from every corner of the world. We love to go and try new things that we have no clue what they are because there is no english on the package (usually some type of sweets) This time I had a mission though, to get Jelly Bellys! I have been stuck on them since Easter. They have a station where you get a bag and pick which flavor you like most. Well, they really get you, because, you are like, OHHH, I got to get some of this and some of that, and oh yeah, I love that flavor. Before we knew it, we had spent 25 dollars on JELLY BEANS!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY GIFT!! Thats what Alan said to me! Oh, well, they should last a while, at least a week!
Max also came home Friday with some cute Mothers Day gifts they did in Class. A really nice plant, in a paper cup they painted and this...
HOW CUTE!! I just love it, and it will stay on my fridge for months.
Today we went to the park, it was a SUPER nice day. We decided to try a new park, it was REALLY nice. I'll let the pics speak for themselves. HUGS!!
May 13, 2008
My Hair Cut, First Mothers Day, and the Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Chelsie -
Happy Belated First Mother's Day, my friend!! By the way, I stinkin' L-O-V-E your haircut!! LOVE IT!!!! I've been thinking of growing my hair out...now you've got me rethinking that idea! Did I mention that I LOVE IT??!??!!
We're gonna have to hit that park on our next play date...looks like a ton of fun!!
Missing you guys...
Teresa =)
Post a Comment