Sunday afternoon we went to the local Aquarium, we have been once before and have season passes. Max liked it a lot the first time, but LOVED it this time. He though the fish were so cool, and kept saying "WOW" I think his favorite part were all the tunnels, where the fish are all around you. Alan brought his really good camera and got some great shots, we plan to blow up some and put it on our walls. We plan to go a few more times this year. Max sure seams to enjoy it, I am looking forward to taking him to our zoo over the summer. Here are some pictures!









Apr 1, 2008
Aquarium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think I would have said "WOW" too. I love the pictures! I guess we need to take the girls to our local aquarium. I think they would really enjoy it. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment