Apr 4, 2008

YIPPEEEEE!!

Max finally (for the past two days) didn't cry when we dropped him off at pre-school!!!! YEAH MAX!! I'm so proud of him! He still doesn't want to go, if we say "Max its time to go to school", he will say "NO! MORROW (as in tomorrow)!!!" Its so cute. He actually had to sit in the "naughty chair" at school today, because he wouldn't listen to the teacher, she said he didn't have to sit there long, until he finally decided to just do as they said. They are in love with him though. He is getting OT/PT, and SP once a week at school as well (for about 15mins each) so that is GREAT!! Considering it is FREE!!!!!! Not to much else going on. Don't you just love the look of my blog!!! Nikki did a wonderful job, once again!!

I don't have any pictures so, I though I would go back to the first day we got Max, which will be 8 months ago, this Sunday!!!

In this first picture, we had just got him and were heading back to the hotel, he looks so scared, but he wouldn't dare let go of my thigh!


A few hours later, laughing, so cute! Its amazing what eight months will do!

5 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Wow, Chelsie, I LOVE the new blog look!! The banner at the top is so stinkin' cute!!

School is just overwhelming right now, but I'm counting down 'til I'm finished...16 more weeks...then we'll have to set up some MAJOR playdates with you and Max!!

Teresa =)

Mama Darling said...

I love your new blog design. I really need to have someone design mine. So glad Max is not crying when you leave him at preschool. Doodlebug cried last Sunday in the church nursery. I don't know if I will be able to leave her in the morning. I know I should, but I just makes so sad for her to cry. Wow, 8 months of "family" have really made a difference in your sweet little Max.

Kim said...

Hi...Check your email I added you to our private blog and blogger should send you an email with an invite...let me know if you don't receive it...I LOVE your blog it looks great. We just got Lucy's finished and and fixing to start on a new look for my everyday blog.

Your max is growing up and is just adorable.

have a good one,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi chelsea! I have a couple pictures I'd like to send you! Send me your email address when you get a chance! It was great to meet you and the "rock star" Max!!
hugs..cousin jill

jillc67@chartermi.net

Kim said...

Hey chelsie,

I just sent you another invite to our private blog....I had sent it twice before and realized I left out a letter. so sorry. I added you to my list of favorite adoption blogs....I hope that was okay...let me know if you want me to take it off.

hugs,
Kim