Mar 27, 2008

Spring Break

And were really not doing much. We have been busy running here and there, playing outside, and taking walks around the block. I wish I could say, I planned more during Max's break, but everything I planned kinda fell thru for one reason or another, but I think it was nice, just to have time to get some work done around the house, and get some shopping done, as well as eat up some of this Easter candy! Saturday is going to be nice, so we think we might head over to the local woods and get Max on his first hike. Me and Alan LOVE the outdoors, and have gone backpacking and off-roading quite a bit before Max came along. We plan to take Max out more and more, and work up to doing a mini-backpacking trip, as well as some off-roading in our Jeep and Penz (a Swiss military truck). Max LOVES the Jeep, and runs up to it, and gives it a HUG when he sees it. I will have to video that some time before he grows out of it. Anyhoot, not much to report, I managed to get a couple of pictures this week, in a cute new sweater, one of witch he is running away. He's not big on getting his picture taken anymore. Enjoy.


No comments: