A day after Max's second birthday we got an updated picture.....
I remember looking at this photo and thinking, wow, he is so tall, and just so darn cute...... well little did I know he was only going to get cuter!! Here he is one year later....

How perfect is he, in his cooking apron and hat! Thanks Nana Cara for this perfect outfit. I can't believe he actually posed so well for these pictures!! Its hard to get good pictures of him these days, he is ON THE MOVE!!
Here are a few more pictures of him just being him.
Saying "SHHHH" to me, because he was pretending to go to sleep...
And him looking SO CUTE in the bath!!
Look at that cute butt!! I just had to, I know he will kill me for this one day, but hey, at least its not the other side!
Mar 6, 2008
A year ago....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He IS perfect! The pictures are soooo cute. He has always been precious but now you can just see the "hope" in his eyes! I'm so glad he had great birthday. DB would have loved to have been there to help him celebrate. BTW, DB gets so excited when she sees a video of Max. She just wants to watch it over and over. She really acts like she remembers him. She talks to him and laughs with him. It's really cute. I guess I should make a video of DB and see how Max reacts to it.
Post a Comment