Hello everyone!! Hope all is well with everybody. Last Monday it was 70 out, sunny, we even went to the park and played with out a coat on! This Friday it started snowing, and dropped a foot of snow on us in a matter of 24hrs! Don't you just LOVE Ohio weather!!!!! I know I do! We got Max all geared up in his snow suit and he loved it. He had a really hard time walking, because the snow was up to his knees, but still had a blast, falling in it, and tasting it. He REALLY loved watching Alan snow blow the drive way and refused to come in, I finally had to drag him in, because his poor little lips were turning blue. He was happy though, when he found out that some hot chocolate was waiting for him. Here are some pictures of our lovely winter blizzard.





This is a little strange I know... but please try to follow.... Alan has written/published several books, a few of them were on Russian High altitude suits (for planes that go really high), and on Russian survival equipment. So... He had this Russian suit that he wanted to try on to see if it fit, and though hey, why I got it on, might as well test it in the back yard. So here he is in the back yard, in a Russian high altitude suit. Only logical to us right?!?!?! Also, Ollie looks so cute trying to get thru the snow that is above his head!
Russian in the snow
Add to My Profile | More Videos
Mar 9, 2008
Snow and a Russian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment