Mar 3, 2008

Max's First Birthday Party!

Well, Max finally has had his very first Birthday Party!!! He has gone to long with out one! We think everyone had a great time, and enjoyed the pizza and cake. Max wants to thank everyone for the gifts, and celebrating his first birthday party with him. Here are some pictures from the Blues Clues Birthday Bash!!!!










And these last two photos are to prove that Max and Carson will NEVER have a good picture together, it was hard enough to get these, and they are rather bad! (Sorry, I just had to post them Teresa). I just love Carson's "CHEESE" face!!


2 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie -

We had such a good time at Max's party...thanks for inviting us!

I laughed out loud when I saw the pics of Max and Carson together -- you're right, we are NEVER gonna get a good picture of those two boys!! Carson's "cheese face" looks a bit like he's growling at the camera! Too funny!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Max!!

Teresa =)

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Happy Birthday Max!!

Perhaps we will be able to "meet" for real in summer 09 we are planning a trip to the lower 48. Hey Max Lindsey has bears on her blog!!
Kathy