Mar 24, 2008

EASTER!

Over all I think we had a great Easter. Max made some easter projects at school, so I had him model them for you (isn't he just so cute!)




We decided to do our Easter egg hunt, low key, and inside. So I filled some plastic eggs with a few jelly beans, and hid them upstairs, he LOVED hunting for them and really got into it. He also really enjoyed opening each one and shoving the jelly beans in his mouth, he wouldn't even share with me!







We also did our yearly trip to Krispy Kream. Yes, every easter for the past four years we have gone to Krispy Kream. For those of you who don't know it's donuts. Very Very good donuts. This year for some reason though, the were closing early and didn't have the donut maker running (neat for the kids to watch), and didn't have the hot fresh donuts. So next year it will be a "day before eater" thing. Still, Max really enjoyed his donut!!!





With all the sugar on Easter day, we decided to hold off on his easter basket until today, after lunch. While he was eating the Easter bunny left some tracks, up the stairs and into the spare bedroom, where he left Max an basket!! The video is cute, but sorry about me talking to much during it.

Following the bunny trail

2 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie -

Cute pics of Max!! Glad to see he had a good Easter...and I LOVED his yellow sweater vest!!!

Missing you guys...life's too busy!!

Teresa =)

Mama Darling said...

Looks like Max had a great time. I can definitely identify with the sugar overload. I can't believe how much chocolate my girls have put away this week. LOL