Mar 13, 2008

BUBBLES!!!

Ohio weather..... its a strange thing. A week ago we were preparing for a blizzard, this week we are playing outside without a coat on! It was in the low 60's today and SUNNY!! So we got out our new bubble maker. Max LOVED it. He had a blast trying to pop the bubbles, and trying to figure out how the thing worked. Enough talking though, on to the cute pictures and video!








Here is the Video:

Bubbles


Hugs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsie....loved the bubble pics and video. Gotta come see you guys when there's not a crowd. (so Max can only play with ME!!) :) Comb over is cute, but I LOVE his hair the way it is. Going to try to come and see your Mom and Dad's new kitchen this week. Maybe I can stop by and see you guys then. I'll call you.
Love, Aunt Marti