Jan 6, 2008

The Week in Review...

Hi, Sorry I haven't blogged in almost a week! Wow! So Any how... We didn't do much on New Years Eve, didn't even stay up till 11, let alone mid-night! New Years day however, we had several friends over, with there almost two year old daughter Regan (see the cute girl in the pics, giving Max kisses). I made a nice dinner, and we just hung out. Thursday we had a visit with Max's other OT (the free one that comes once a month). She played some games with him, and made him use his right hand. He enjoyed it I think. She's really nice, and is giving us a free "OT swimming lesson" They have an indoor therapy pool at the place she works, and she is going to have a session with us in the pool, to show us what we can do therapy wise to help him using a pool! Which is great, because he LOVES the water, and we have a pool! We also had the rest of our windows put in, which was nice to finally have finished. Friday he had PT, the one he HATES, he started off the same, crying as soon as he saw her, but then I asked if I could sit on the side, where he could see me, instead of in the room where he couldn't see me (but I could see him). She said sure, and it worked! He didn't cry at all! He would look over at me, smile, then go back to what he was doing. So this is really good news! I had my drill weekend this weekend as well. This was the first time Max stayed home with Dad, up until this weekend, we would all go to my drill. I was worried, that Max would not like this, and would cry a lot, because I'm the one that usually gives the bath/bed/nap, etc. But he did WONDERFUL!!! Him and Alan had a great time, the went riding in the Jeep, which Max LOVES!! So I had nothing at all to worry about.

We have some fun things planned this week. Tomorrow, it is going to be really really warm here, so we plan to go to the park, and Wed. We are going to the Museum with our friend Carson! It should be LOTS of fun!! We also have all three (SP/OT/PT) next week. So busy week!!

Here is a slide show of some pictures that were taken this past week. Its been harder to get pictures of Max, he now turns away when ever he sees a camera, so its harder to get good shots.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie -

Girl, you're as busy as WE are! Glad you got the PT thing figured out...it's so hard to push them to succeed if they don't wanna be there!

Loved the slide show...my favs were the smooch tackle and the one with the hair barrette (clearly Max is secure in his manhood)! So cute!!

Looking forward to Wednesday!!

Teresa and Carson =)