Dec 18, 2007

Nothing Much

Hello. Not to much happened this weekend. Max was very well behaved, no hitting this weekend, a little today, but he has had to miss his nap two days in a row. I think I'd be hitting people if I was sleep deprived! Sat. We just hung out. Nothing much at all. Sun. We went to our local FCC Christmas party. It was lots of fun, and there was even another little boy there (Hi Wesley!) Max didn't play with the other kids though, he just hung out around the kitchen play thing. It was fun to talk to the other parents though. Monday we had Speech therapy. Max did GREAT with her, once again, I had to sit in the room with the two way mirror, but he had no problem with it, he waved bye, and went and played. She is really impressed that his is mocking what people are saying now, and using words more, instead of signs. For example, he now says more and milk, instead of just signing them. Today we had OT. He wasn't so happy about that though. He usually LOVES his OT, but he was really cranky (once again no nap Sun, cause of party, and no nap Mon. cause of Speech therapy!) He was fitted for a hand brace though, so we should be getting that before to long. Even though, he didn't want to do anything with his OT, he didn't want to leave either. I spend 15mins fighting him into his car seat! It is HARD WORK trying to get a kid in a car seat when he is arching his back, hitting, and kicking!! Once we got home though, and took a nap (we both took a 2 1/2 hour nap!) he was in a much better mood. He even ate 100% of his dinner (5 fishsticks, mac and cheese, and peas!) He usually doesn't like what we are having so I have to make him something else, at least another protein, just for him. So it was nice for once that he liked and ate everything we did. An all american meal :-) Tomorrow, the school is coming to the house bright and early to review a thing we had to fill out stating what Max could and couldn't do. That will help them decide if he qualifies for free Pre-school threw the city. I sure hope so, cause that stuff isn't cheep!

Here are a few pictures. Alan was playing with the camera, and took some shots of us hanging out watching Blues Clues (the mail song is ALWAYS stuck in my head!) Max LOVES blues clues, after his nap, he usually asked to watch Blues Clues, and asks for Go-Gert.... witch is also known as Yogart. Its so cute. Anyhoot, here are some pictures.






I also though I would include this picture of Max. It is one of the earliest we have, and is on his passport. Sorry about the quality, but its a picture of a picture. He looks so different! Those CHEEKS!!!! Don't you just love it!

3 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie --

Blue Clues, huh? Won't Elmo get jealous?? LOL! Wish we could have come to the FCC party...definitely next year! Love that baby pic of Max...what a sweetie!!

Teresa =)

Kim said...

Hi,

I just sent you a comment but I don't think it sent. I just ran across you blog and I was excited to see that you have a Max. My husband and I just got home from China the end of September with our 2 year old Max. He turned 2 the end of October. When did your Max turn two. This is such a fun age. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your blessing. I will check back and see your adorable Max is doing. Have a great day and God bless your family.

Kim

RamblingMother said...

I like the way he was copying your expressions. He is really a cutie.

Beverly